Tuesday 21 April 2015

Experiences? Life? Time? or Nature? (I really don't know what would be the appropriate title to this)

I was going through my posts when I had this Eureka moment where I realized that while I am making an attempt at listing down about people who carved and shaped me, my personality and my way of life, shouldn't I also give some credit to "All that I have lived though so far"?

Now as the title suggests, I really m not sure what would I like to call this "all that I have have lived through so far"... some may call it "Life", some would like to address it "Time", maybe some would name it "nature". Whatever it is, my role so far on this stage of the world has been the biggest sculptor of all.

I was born but a helpless tiny little creature who was incapable of living through few hours if not been taught many a survival lessons by People, Place, Environment around me with a little help of the tiny bit of my brain ;). My journey from that stage has started like everyone else's I believe, however, it kept changing bit by bit at every course, to make it my own unique experience so far.

My biggest lessons came upon me when I was given the permission to start my life ahead on my own with the faith and blessings of my parents. Being on my own, having been able to make my own decisions, managing my mess by myself has turned me from a shy little girl of yesteryear to a confident and a less shy woman of today who now lives with a belief that no situation in life, Good, Bad or Ugly, will last long enough to loose sleep over. That the cycle keeps moving, so if the good time is temporarily been take over by not-so-good time, well it will be taken over by good times again once the cycle is over. And that I can and will survive through it this time just as I did the last time. It's taught me that if some people / relationships move out of my life, despite me not wanting them to, there is also a constant flow of new relationships in my life, which also happens to be equally unplanned on my part. Yet a welcoming one. That each new challenge faced and overcome by me gives me the euphoria that is enjoyed by only a few

Above all that I have learnt is that I have not just the ability to dream, but also the power to turn my dreams into a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment